It’s always exciting when fall and especially the holidays roll around. There are so many fun activities! Pumpkin patches, getting dressed up for Halloween, sipping apple cider, the activities are endless. One of my favorites, however? Shopping. We are going to talk about the 5 must-have bags for the holiday season.
- Backpack- you may think backpacks are for school but think again. Backpacks are making a come back (even for men!) Backpacks are nice because not only can you put a lot in there they’re also functional. This one for instance also has a strap so you can wear it as a crossbody. Linked here.
- Fanny Pack/ Belt Bag- talk about bringing the 80s back. Fanny packs are here and they’re here to stay. Metallic, studded, suede, or furry the options are endless. Linked here. Belt bags can also be worn over your shoulder which is another purposeful way to wear your super stylish on-trend bag.
- Reversible Tote- what can’t this tote do? A tote, nonetheless a reversible one, is a must-have in any girls wardrobe. We love totes because it can fit pretty much anything, makeup, keys, credit card, a phone you name it, it’s in there. We love this tote, linked here because it's the epitome of fall and has not one but two large makeup bags included.
- Evening Clutch- a dressy evening bag is a must because it sets itself apart from a typical day bag. A good evening bag adds a touch of class and sophistication. This one, for instance, linked here, has a removable strap so you can wear over your shoulder or as a clutch. We also love the metallic tone to this clutch because it is so versatile it can be worn with pretty much anything.
- Printed Bag- Every girl needs some kind of printed bag. A printed bag ups the ante to any outfit and exudes a touch of confidence. Prints are also fun to mix and match with other patterns, so don't be shy to switch it up a bit. Leopard clutch linked here.